Monday, September 1, 2008

Paul's Police Graduation

Janice is a teacher at my sons' school and asked me to take pictures at her son's police academy graduation ceremony. During our conversations about Paul, she simply beamed with pride for her son, but got choked up every time. She understands the danger he will face on the job, but could not be more proud her son.

Paul's dad is a former police officer and pinned on his badge for him. This is Paul saluting his father after his badge was pinned.




Paul taking his Oath.





Janice gives Paul a hug after the ceremony.

Paul's grandmother reads over his certificate.



Congratulations, Paul! Thank you for serving your community, and for letting me be a part of your evening.

3 comments:

Marcy Jordan Photography said...

I posted on your other blog, but wanted to come over here and say hi. You've got a great eye, I rally like your style.

KatBouska said...

Paul is totally hot.

Rhea said...

Great photos! He's a cutie. I'm a sucker for men in uniform, serving the community. I really appreciate them.