Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Young School Summer Book Project

If you are from The Young School and are interested in ordering the summer book or individual pictures of your child, this is the place to be.

I am in the process of creating a gallery of the pictures I took over the summer, and they will be available for individual ordering. All of the pictures from the book will be included, along with some other great pictures that did not make it in the book.

Contact me if you would like an email update when the gallery is ready. Otherwise, keep checking back here. A link to the gallery will be posted when it's ready to go!

In the meantime, you can order the entire book by clicking on the picture on the right hand side. Please send me an email and let me know if you have any questions, or if you experience problems with your order.

Thanks!

~Danielle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did a fantastic job Danielle. All the kdis are beautiful and you really captured that.