Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Smoldering Hot Kiss

I was introduced to the world of Wedding Photography on Sunday when my friend (and mentor), Stevie, hired me to second shoot a wedding with her. Although it was my first, Stevie was a pro.

She did her job seamlessly, while still directing and teaching me. She organized family members, set up gorgeous shots, let me have a crack at her shots at different angles, and asked me for ideas. Although it was trial by fire, I think we made a pretty good team.

And the bride and groom (and their families) were naturally gorgeous and photogenic - which made my "job" so easy.

Rachael and Zach's wedding was scheduled for September 6th, but Hurricane Hanna had other plans for them. They took it in stride, waited out the storm, and were married on September 7th instead.

There are so many wonderful things to share about this beautiful, friendly couple. But first, I want to share one of my favorite photos from the day...


4 comments:

Lauren said...

Gorgeous!

Stevie said...

Wonderful photo Danielle.. you were a natural on Sunday. Thanks for everything and you will definetely be shooting with me again!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh. I am speechless at this photograph. It is so wonderful. It is like a work of art!

Anonymous said...

Bravo, my friend!
Absolutely a beautiful beginning for you.